We Fit Music Into Your Life
Hi, I'm Cara, Minneapolis-St. Paul Director of City Strings & Piano. I've put together a group of experienced, friendly and fun violin, viola, cello & piano teachers available to come to your home for lessons. All of our teachers are experienced and talented performers and educators dedicated to your child's success.
Lessons in your home are ideal for today's busy families, and we love making lessons convenient for you so that you can fit music into your life! Our instructors are experienced in Suzuki and traditional methods and love to teach beginners, kids and adults alike! We teach in homes around Minneapolis and St. Paul, including Edina, Maplewood, Minnetonka, St. Anthony, Roseville, Wayzata, White Bear and Woodbury.
Our team of teachers are committed to providing personalized instruction based on your child's needs. We offer regular performance opportunities, group classes and optional instrument rental and sales, so that your child will be ready for success! Tuition rates can be found in the dropdown menu under Sign Up, below.
How Does It Work?
- Give us a call, email or fill out our form, and we'll match you with a teacher that works for you. You can start or stop at any time, and you can schedule a trial lesson.
Who Will Be My Teacher?
- We work with you to find a teacher that meets your needs, level and learning style. Our teachers are committed to crafting a unique learning plan for each of their students.
What Ages and Levels Do You Teach?
- We have teachers who work with students as young as 3 years old through adults. Contact us and we will find the teacher who is right for you.
Do You Offer Suzuki Lessons?
- Yes, in most cases we can offer a qualified Suzuki teacher to come to your home.
Meet Our Teachers
Meet our team of teachers available for lessons in your home, below. They are violin, viola, cello & piano experts who love to share their experience with their students. Students can start lessons as young as 3 years old, so contact us today to find out more about how we can fit music into your life.
To contact us with any questions or to start new lessons, just fill out the form here or give us a call or email. We will get back to you as soon as possible and start working on a plan for you.
Current students should contact their teachers directly with any imminent scheduling issues, but feel free to contact the office about anything else.
Monthly tuition includes weekly lessons, 44 per year. Group class, materials and instrument rental will be added to tuition at your request. You can start or stop lessons at any time. Be sure to read the studio policies and let us know if you have any questions!
(612) 234-1640 | 643 N 5th Street | Minneapolis, MN 55401